Friday, November 25, 2011

Everyday Cards

Here is a card order of 25 everyday cards that my best customer ordered from me recently.  I used various pieces of the 'Antiquities' Sheet Collection Pad from gcd Studios and added a few stamps, stickles, and bling here and there. 
You may notice a very nice looking couple and a very handsome man in the picture behind the display of cards and they would be my beloved Grandparents.  I did a sort of collage of pics for my Gram one year of older photos of her and my Gramps.  The young looking pic of my Gramps is when he was a soccer player in Rochester, New York.  He was an amazing soccer player from what I hear and went on to be an even more amazing coach to so many children and has a soccer field named after him as well as an award given away in his honour every year.  Love them both and miss them so.
And speaking of Gram, it's just about that time of year when I must start the Christmas cookie tradition that she and her Mom started so many years ago.  I am going to start making some of the dough from the wonderful family recipes that have so kindly been passed down to me.  I am trying to be more prepared this year by making some dough and freezing it in advance so that I am not in a big panic the week before Christmas like I seem to be every other year.
So, onto crafting, baking, and other fun stuff.  I hope that you all have a great Friday!
Hugs and Pugs to you all!


No comments: